viernes, abril 12, 2024
Banner Top

Esta polémica serie de Netflix que está en boca de todos se estrenó el 17 de septiembre. Es la recomendación del Barrio y una de las más vistas en el mundo. Se trata de una historia donde cientos de personas con problemas económicos y ahogadas en deudas aceptan participar en un juego “infantil” con la esperanza de ganar mucho dinero, pero cada paso se convierte en una lucha por sobrevivir.

A esta serie le han llovido críticas, buenas y malas, el Barrio la recomienda por el fuerte mensaje de fondo, es una crítica social y una parábola sobre lo que ya sucede hoy en día, no apto para menores.

Banner Content

7 Comentarios

Veronica Hoadley enero 28, 2024 at 7:49 pm

hi!

Tasha Curnow febrero 6, 2024 at 12:23 am

This message arrived to you and I can make your ad message reach millions of websites the same way. It’s a low-priced and effective way to market your product or service.If you are interested, you can reach me via email or skype below.

P. Stewart
Email: xan25s@gomail2.xyz
Skype: live:.cid.2bc4ed65aa40fb3b

Rodrigo Stagg febrero 24, 2024 at 5:47 am

Hey it’s Sage, here is the free AI tool that automatically writes copy to drive traffic and calls

Go to:

Hope it helps

Abi febrero 28, 2024 at 5:36 am

Hello,

I’m Abi, an English SEO copywriter and content writer. I excel in crafting blogs, articles, e-commerce product descriptions, SEO content, website content, business service descriptions, newsletter content, brochures, proofreading, social media captions, LinkedIn content, and SOPs.

My rate is USD 40 for every 1000 words of content. If you don’t have time to plan out your content, we can help you with that.

Feel free to email me at Contentwriting011994@outlook.com with any current requirements.

Thanks,

Abi

Rahul marzo 18, 2024 at 3:29 am

Hi,

My name is Rahul. I am a Data Entry Virtual Assistant. I will follow your step-by-step process and get things done for you at just $10 per hour.

I can do Online Data Entry, Medical Bill Data Entry, Copy Paste Work, Document Data Entry, Physical to Digital Document Conversion, WooCommerce/Magento/Shopify Product Data Entry, Amazon/Ebay/Etsy/Walmart/Target Product Data Entry, Facebook Shop/Google Merchant Store Product Data Entry, Application Forms Data Entry, Software Data Entry, Invoice/Billing Data Entry Processing, Insurance Claim Processing, Order Entry, Purchase Entry, Captcha Filling, 1 by 1 Manual Entry, Step-by-Step Process Entry, E-Commerce Product Data Entry, Market Research Forms Processing, Credit Cards Form Processing, Survey Forms Processing, Mortgage Forms Processing, Data Collection, Sales Leads, List Collection using your Strategy and Criteria, List Creation, Typing Work, Data capturing from websites, WordPress/Shopify Data Entry, Web scrapping and putting data into excel sheet, Proper formatting of excel entries, Resolve different formats of excel entries into 1 format, Process repetition, Google spreadsheet,
Property data research, Linkedin Data Collection, Business Card Data Entry, Finding leads online.

If you have any requirements, please send me an email on Hireonline4455@outlook.com

Phil Stewart marzo 23, 2024 at 4:12 am

Hey there, ready to take your ad game to the next level? Imagine your message popping up in website contact forms all over the world, reaching heaps of potential customers! Starting at just under $100, our affordable packages pack a punch. Shoot me an email now to chat more about getting your brand out there! Let’s make some noise together!

Phil Stewart
Email: hgvyls@gomail2.xyz
Skype: live:.cid.2bc4ed65aa40fb3b

Phil Stewart abril 9, 2024 at 9:03 am

Ready to blast your message across the digital universe? Just as you’re engaging with this ad, imagine your brand message reaching countless website contact forms worldwide! Starting at just under $100, unlock the potential to reach 1 million forms. Reach out to me below for details

Phil Stewart